Accredited Foundation Botox ® Training Courses in Lancashire
Our one day foundation Botox course is a perfect starting point on your exciting career in medical aesthetics. This course will legally certify you to practice medical aesthetics.
On our foundation Botox® training course you will learn how to effectively treat crows feet , frown lines and forehead lines .
In addition to learning the evidence based theory behind the use of Botulinum toxin type A in facial aesthetics, our nurse trainer will provide you with the clinical skills, advice, knowledge and confidence to develop your own successful aesthetics practice.
Our Foundation Botox® training course has been specifically developed to train medically qualified professions who want to begin a career in facial aesthetics.
Who can attend this course?
1) Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
2) How the face ages, and what we can do about it!
3) The Initial Consultation:
– Client expectations
– Facial mapping
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
4) Everything you need to know about Botox ®:
– Treatable areas
– Storage and reconstitution
– Dosages and injection techniques
5) Possible complications and how you should deal with them
6) Live model hands-on Botox ® training to:
– Frown lines
– Forehead lines
– Crows feet