Accredited Dermal Filler Foundation Training Courses in Preston, Ribble Valley and Lancashire
Dermal fillers are one of the most requested treatments in our Ribble Valley aesthetics clinic. Lip fillers being one of the most popular treatments. Lip fillers are also the most controversial aesthetic treatment, with many choosing to visit non-medically qualified providers who inject too much filler into their clients.
Creating the perfect pout is an art. To achieve this art, there needs to be a scientific approach that NEVER adapts a "one size fits all" approach.
On this course, you will learn all the fundamentals to correctly performing this treatment, in addition to many other popular dermal filler treatments.
You will learn how to safely inject your patients, how to identify what will look best for them and why.
Our Dermal Filler training course has been specifically developed to train medically qualified professions who want to begin a career in facial aesthetics.
Who can attend this course?
1) Facial Anatomy
– Facial Nerves, Perioral Musculature and vascularity
2) Recommended Dermal Fillers Available
3) Consultation and Assessment
– Shape / Symmetry / Irregularities / Projection
– Patient selection
– Treatment Goals; Establish Realistic Expectations
– Side Effects and Possible Complications
4) Anaesthesia and Maintaining Patient Comfort
5) Aftercare and Follow Up
6) Dealing with Complications and Solutions
– Hyaluronidase: Reconstitution and Injection Technique